The production technology of the work suit is fully GORE-TEX compliant.
The materials, the design of the work suit and the production technology ensure high protective properties of the work suit in the working conditions relevant to the listed above harmful production factors.
- Ńî – class 3 hi-vis clothing
- Íńěë class 1-2 protection against crude oil, petroleum oils, light and heavy fraction petroleum products
- Ňî – for protection against limited flame exposure level Ŕ (limited flame spread)
- Âí – class 3 water protection (waterproof)
- Ę 50 – class 2 protection against 50% concentration acids
- Ů 50 – protection against alkaline solutions with over 20% concentration
- Ěč Ç – protection against mechanical impact (chafing) and general industrial contamination
- Ýń for protection against electrostatic charging
- Fully lined coat.
- Front closure with two wind-protection flaps and protective rim on the right prevents water from leaking inside the garment.
- Outside pockets, chest and bottom pockets are closed with flaps.
- Lined hood with a visor, fastened to the jacket with snap buttons. The hood attachment method eliminates water leaking inside the neckline of the jacket.
- Retro reflective tapes are applied by thermal printing, which eliminates needle punctures, in contrast to stitching.
- Wide hem facing provides a protective barrier against water.
- All outer seams are watertight (sealed).
- Special sleeve design (outside elbow seam) allows for extra volume in the elbow area facilitating work despite tight layers of fabrics.
- Drawstrings along hood opening and hem allow customizing the jacket for any user and different operating conditions, improving protection from rain and wind.
- Multiple pockets for user's convenience.
- Ergonomic design of the trousers ensures the highest possible level of user comfort:
- the bulge in the knee area is created by the curly lines of the side plackets;
- undercuts on back part behind knee prevents fabric creasing for a more comfortable work in a sitting position;
- elastic back waistband;
- back darts.
- Waist loops to wear with a belt.
- The outer seams and connecting seams are stitched with fire-retardant threads in the color of the fabric.
- There is a name-tag on the jacket and on the trousers – for identification when laundering and dry-cleaning.
Recommended for managers, engineers in the oil and oil refining industry, for civil aviation workers.
Outer layer fabric: SHANON (100% PE) membrane GORE-TEX, antistatic, fire-retardant coating, density 205 g/m2, manufactured by W.L.Gore and Associates.
Liner: 50% aramid; 49% FR viscose; 1% antistatic yarn; aramid fireproof thread, ESD conductive, density 123 g/m2.
Retroreflective material: retroreflective thermal segmented tape (6 cm wide) for maximum visibility.
Color: dark blue, fluorescent red detailing.
Sizes: 88-92 to 128-132, Heights: 158-164 to 182-188.
! In order to learn how to choose correct size you have to refer
to size charts with instructions by clicking the following link
TR CU 019/2011
GOST R 12.4.297-2013
GOST R 12.4.288-2013