Ñî, class 2 for high visibility clothing.
Âó, class 2 for water protection, water resistant clothing.
The windbreaker and summer trousers HELIOS (4.504) set conforms to class 3 for high visibility clothing
The windbreaker and summer bib overall GELIOS set conforms to class 2 for high visibility clothing.
- Windbreaker featuring detachable fleece insulation layer and sealed watertight seams of the outer layer.
- Straight fit jacket with elongated back.
- The hood is removable with a zipper, with volume adjustment. The visor protects the face from the elements and wind. The hood can be worn over a helmet.
- Band collar.
- Front fastener - a strong double-slider zipper and a storm flap. Double slider zipper allows unzipping from the bottom for convenient working in a sitting position.
- Removable fleece insulation in the form of a vest, fastened with a zipper.
- The ergonomic fit of the sleeve reduces fatigue when bending the arms.
- Drawstring along the hem - for volume adjustment and additional protection from wind and the elements.
- Loops for attaching a walkie-talkie on the right and left side of the breast.
- Pockets: breast – cargo pockets with Velcro closure, side pockets with zipper and a flap closure, inner pockets breast zippered pockets on the jacket lining and on the removable insulation vest.
- Universal detachable pocket for the ID made of PVC film is attached under the flap of the left breast pocket. It can be worn outside, placed inside a breast pocket, or removed from a jacket.
- Retroreflective tapes are applied with the heat transfer method. They are located in accordance with GOST 12.4.281-2014, clauses 4.2.3 and 4.2.4: two stripes around the torso (on the front and back) and two stripes around the sleeves, at the same level as on the torso.
- High visibility elements:
- vertical reflective stripes in the shoulder area - increase visibility from above;
- retroreflective piping - on the chest, upper part of the back and sleeves in the front and back, on the visor of the hood.
- Recommended for workers of transport enterprises, construction industry, civil aviation, housing and communal services.
Reinforcement details: 100% - polyester, membrane: (water resistance 5000 mm waterproof rating, water vapor permeability 5 000 g/m2 per 24 hours), breathable with waterproof coating, density 190 g/m2, color: fluorescent red.
Main fabric: HIPORA-CHELSEA blended (74% polyamide, 26% polyester), membrane: (water resistance - 6 000 mm waterproof rating, water vapor permeability - 6 000 g/m2 per 24 hours), oil-water repellent Teflon® DuPont finish, windproof, breathable, cold-resistant, density 195 g/m2.
Lining: 100% Polyester, density 60 g/m2, black.
Detachable insulation: fleece, 100% Polyester, density 250 g/m2.
- retroreflective thermal segmented tape 60 mm wide;
- flat retroreflective piping 3 mm wide, grey.
Color: fluorescent red and light-grey.
Sizes: 88-92 to 128-132, Heights: 158-164 to 194-200.
! In order to learn how to choose correct size you have to refer
to size charts with instructions by clicking the following link
TR CU 019/2011