Ñî, the trousers conform to Class 1 for high visibility clothing
Trousers completed with HELIOS heat insulated jacket (2.515) comply with Class 3 for high visibility clothing.
Òíâ, Class 4 protection against reduced air temperatures and wind
- Trousers feature 2-layer insulation «Shelter® Micro» (2×120 g/m2).
- Trousers with high-rise insulated back.
- Ergonomic cut for comfort and reduced fatigue when working in a seated position.
- Zip fly and 2 button closure on the waistband.
- Wide waistband with belt loops and elastic tape on the back for better fit.
- Shoulder straps made of durable elastic tape and adjustable in length - provide comfort when bending and working in different positions.
- Side slash pockets.
- The bottom of the side seam features a triangle-shaped insert with a zipper (pufta) for easy-wearing with footwear.
- Retroreflective tapes around the legs are applied with the heat transfer method.
- High visibility features: reflective piping under the knee at the back.
- Recommended for workers in transport enterprises, construction industry, civil aviation, housing and communal services and other.
Reinforcement details: 100% - polyester, membrane: (water resistance 5000 mm waterproof rating, water vapor permeability 5 000 g/m2 per 24 hours), breathable with waterproof coating, density 190 g/m2, color: fluorescent red.
Main fabric: HIPORA-CHELSEA blended (74% polyamide, 26% polyester), membrane: (water resistance - 6 000 mm waterproof rating, water vapor permeability - 6 000 g/m2 per 24 hours), oil-water repellent Teflon® DuPont finish, windproof, breathable, cold-resistant, density 195 g/m2.
Insulation: Shelter® Micro (100% Polyester), 120 g/m2, 2 layers.
Lining: 100% Polyester, density 60 g/m2, black.
- Retroreflective thermal segmented tape 60 mm wide;
- flat retroreflective piping 3 mm wide, grey.
Color: fluorescent red and dark-grey.
Sizes: 88-92 to 128-132, Heights: 158-164 to 194-200.
! In order to learn how to choose correct size you have to refer
to size charts with instructions by clicking the following link
TR CU 019/2011
* Class 4 protection against reduced air temperatures and wind, for operation in climate zones I, II, III, and IV and a special climate zone.