Ñî, the jacket conforms to Class 2 for high visibility clothing
Jacket completed with HELIOS heat insulated trousers (2.516) complies with Class 3 for high visibility clothing.
Òíâ, Class 4 protection against reduced air temperatures and wind
- Dual–purpose heat–insulated jacket: «Shelter® Micro» (3×120 g/m2): Set-in insulation (non-detachable): – 2 layers, detachable – 1 layer.
- Straight fit jacket with elongated back. The jacket is elongated, which allows to wear a suit coat under it.
- The hood is warm, removable with a zipper, with volume adjustment. The visor protects the face from the elements and wind. The hood can be worn over a helmet.
- Fleece-lined band-collar.
- Front fastener - a strong double-slider zipper and two storm flaps. Double slider zipper allows unzipping from the bottom for convenient working in a sitting position.
- Storm flaps – internal and external. The external snap-on flap not only protects from wind and retains heat, but also prevents accessories from coming into contact with equipment.
- The ergonomic cut of the sleeve reduces fatigue when bending the arms, despite the fairly dense materials.
- Adjustment of the width of the sleeves of the jacket with Velcro and rib-knit inside cuffs on the sleeves of the removable insulation to keep warm.
- Drawstring along the waistband and hem - for volume adjustment and additional protection from wind and the elements.
- Loops for attaching a walkie-talkie on the right and left side of the breast.
- Pockets: breast – cargo pockets with Velcro closure, side pockets with zipper and a flap closure, inner pockets on the breast with a zipper, on the jacket lining and on the removable insulation vest.
- Universal detachable pocket for the ID made of PVC film is attached under the flap of the left breast pocket. It can be worn outside, placed inside a breast pocket, or removed from a jacket.
- Retroreflective tapes are located in accordance with GOST 12.4.281-2014, clauses 4.2.3 and 4.2.4: two stripes around the torso (on the front and back) and two stripes around the sleeves, at the same level as on the torso.
- High visibility elements:
- vertical retroreflective stripes in the shoulder area - increase visibility from above;
- retroreflective piping - on the chest, upper part of the back and sleeves in the front and back, on the visor of the hood.
Recommended for workers in transport enterprises, construction industry, civil aviation, housing and communal services and other.
Reinforcement details: 100% - polyester, membrane: (water resistance 5000 mm waterproof rating, water vapor permeability 5 000 g/m2 per 24 hours), breathable with waterproof coating, density 190 g/m2, color: fluorescent red.
Main fabric: HIPORA-CHELSEA blended (74% polyamide, 26% polyester), membrane: (water resistance - 6 000 mm waterproof rating, water vapor permeability - 6 000 g/m2 per 24 hours), oil-water repellent Teflon® DuPont finish, windproof, breathable, cold-resistant, density 195 g/m2.
Insulator: Shelter® Micro (100% Polyester), 120 g/m3, 3 layers.
Lining: 100% polyester, density 60 g/m2, black.
- Retroreflective thermal segmented tape 60 mm wide;
- Flat retroreflective piping 3 mm wide, grey.
Color: fluorescent red and dark-grey.
Sizes: 88-92 to 128-132, Heights: 158-164 to 194-200.
! In order to learn how to choose correct size you have to refer
to size charts with instructions by clicking the following link
TR CU 019/2011
Class 4 protection against reduced air temperatures and wind