- Ńî - Class 3 hi-visibility
- Âí - Class 3 water protection, waterproof
- Ýń for protection against electrostatic charging
- Fabric, jacket anatomy and manufacturing technologies ensure prefect protection against water and wind:
- all outer seams are watertight (sealed);
- sleeves are without shoulder seams.
- Front closure with two wind-protection flaps and protective rim on the right prevent water from entering inside the garment;
- Side pockets with waterproof zipper and closed flaps.
- Retroreflective tapes are applied with the heat transfer method eliminating material perforation with a needle.
- The hood attachment method eliminates water entering inside the neckline of the jacket.
- Mid-weight jacket is composed of a lined windbreaker and a fleece jacket.
- Two-way zipper closes the fleece jacket and attaches it to the forepart of the windbreaker.
- Fleece jacket can be worn separately.
- A drawstring in the hem of the windbreaker protects against wind and for volume adjustment with double sizes.
- Placket under the zipper prevents zipper contact with the face.
- Inside zipped pockets on the windbreaker.
- Smooth jersey lining in the sleeves of the fleece jacket for comfortable putting on.
Outer layer fabric: BURANO 100% polyester, two-layer, membrane (GORE-TEX® bi-component membrane ePTFE ) antistatic, windproof, breathable, with water-repellent finish, density 220 g/m2, manufactured by W.L.Gore and Associates, Great Britain.
Detachable insulation layer (fleece jacket): fleece POLAR 250 (100% polyester, with pilling resistant coating from both sides), density 250 g/m2, manufactured by VELLUTS, Spain.
Lining: windbreaker 100% polyester, antistatic with mechanical stretch effect, the sleeves of the fleece jacket are lined with knitted fabric (100% polyester).
Retroreflective material: retroreflective thermal segmented tape (6 cm wide) for maximum visibility.
Reflective elements: retroreflective prints and piping.
Color: windbreaker - navy blue and fluorescent orange, fleece jacket - navy blue.
Sizes: 88-92 to 128-132, Heights: 170-176 to 182-188.
! In order to learn how to choose correct size you have to refer
to size charts with instructions by clicking the following link
TR CU 019/2011
GOST R 12.4.288-2013
GOST R EN 1149-5-2008
Electrostatic properties. General Technical Specifications.