The jacket conforms to Class 2 for high visibility clothing
Jacket completed with HELIOS trousers (4.504) complies with Class 3 for high visibility clothing
- Straight-fit jacket.
- Front zipper and concealed snap button fastener prevent accessories from contact with equipment.
- Band collar.
- Handheld transceiver holders on the chest.
- Ergonomic sleeve cut to reduce fatigue.
- Barrel cuffs are fastened with a concealed snap button and are width adjustable.
- Dual stretchy mosquito mesh in the armhole.
- Side pockets, breast pockets with flaps and velcro closure, the left pocket features a PVC insert for ID; the inside breast pocket on the left features velcro closure.
- Snap buttons adjust the width of the jacket.
- Retroreflective tapes are applied with the heat transfer method.
- Retroreflective tapes on the shoulders provide visibility from above.
Reinforcement details: LUMINEX cotton blend (85% polyester, 15% cotton) with oil and water repellent finish, density 270 g/m2, manufactured by Klopman (Italy). Conforms to European standard EN 471 for high visibility clothing.
Main fabric: INDESTRUCTIBLE cotton blend (65% polyester, 35% cotton), crease-resistant finish, density 245 g/m2, manufactured by Klopman (Italy).
High visibility elements:
- 60 mm wide retroreflective thermoactive stripes.
- 3mm wide retroreflective piping.
Color: fluorescent red and light-grey.
Sizes: 88-92 to 128-132, Heights: 158-164 to 194-200.
! In order to learn how to choose correct size you have to refer
to size charts with instructions by clicking the following link
TR CU 019/2011