Jacket+ bib overall
- Ñî – class 3 hi-vis clothing
- Íìë – against petroleum oils, petroleum products of heavy and light fractions, class 1–2
- Òî – against limited flame exposure, level À (flame retardant)
- Ýñ – against electrostatic charging
- Ìè Ç – against mechanical impact (chafing) and general industrial contamination
Fluorescent red combined with dark blue makes workwear especially noticeable against the background of the usual yellow and orange fluorescent fabrics.
- Concealed front button closure of the jacket provides a neat appearance and excludes contact of accessories with equipment and tools.
- Outside elbow seam conforms to the natural position of the welder's hand, which allows you to easily bend your arms.
- Cuffs prevent ingress of the fabric into the moving parts of the machinery.
- Detachable hood with a visor consists of two side parts and a middle part and attaches to the jacket with 4 loops and a button.
- Pockets for easy use:
- Breast pockets in the seam of the yokes with flaps and concealed snap closure;
- On the jacket: lower side pockets with flaps – provide debris protection;
- Inner hang pocket on the left, with Velcro closure
- Patch pocket on the bib of a semi-overall with rounded corners at the bottom, with a Velcro flap;
- Side classic semi-overall slant pockets with a comfortable optimal depth and a rounded shape, which makes it easy to clear the pockets from debris.
- Back yoke ventilation in the spades area.
- Drawstring at the waist of the jacket and the back halves of the semi-overall with an elastic cord with a lock for adjusting the volume, ensures an excellent fit.
- Hanger in the seam of the collar for ease of use.
- Reinforced knee patches to prevent chafing.
- Undercuts on back part behind knee prevent fabric creasing.
- The outer seams and connecting seams are stitched with fire-retardant threads in the color of the fabric.
- There is a name-tag on the jacket and on the trousers for identification when laundering or dry-cleaning.
Recommended for managers, engineers in the oil and oil refining industry, for civil aviation workers.
Outer layer fabric: MEGATEC-250H, cotton-rich blend (75% cotton, 25% polyester, including antistatic Nega-Stat® yarn), with fire-retardant Proban® finish, density 250 g/m2, manufactured by Klopman (Italy).
Reinforcement patches fabric: FOREMAN FLAMESTOP cotton blend (50% cotton, 50% polyester, including antistatic yarn Nega-Stat®), with oil-water repellent finish and fire-retardant density 295 g/m2, fluorescent red.
Retroreflective material: retroreflective fireproof tape (5 cm wide) for maximum visibility.
Color: fluorescent red and dark-blue.
Sizes: 88-92 to 128-132, Heights: 158-164 to 194-200.
! In order to learn how to choose correct size you have to refer
to size charts with instructions by clicking the following link
TR CU 019/2011
GOST R 12.4.297-2013