- The shoes are manufactured by molding of polyurethane and thermoplastic polyurethane to the shoe upper.
- ON MICRO PRO microfiber with polyurethane coating for outer layer. Soft piping provides comfort.
- Liner: artificial knitted fur, density 550 g/m2, 100% polyester.
- Retroreflective elements finish.
- Removable insole: artificial knitted fur, density 550 g/m2, 100% polyester.
- Composite toe cap protects forefoot against impacts of 200 J (MIL 200) due to a special pad that prevents pressure on the foot.
- Two-layer oil-, gasoline- and acid-alkali-resistant outsole (resistant to aggressive materials, such as oils and petrochemicals, acid and alkali solutions with up to 20% concentration). Shock-absorbing polyurethane midsole reduces shock loads and makes the footwear light, comfortable and highly heat-resistant. The outsole is made of wear-resistant, up to +120°Ñ heat-resistant thermoplastic polyurethane which provides deformation and chafing resistance.
- The 3.0 mm cleated outsole ensures good traction to various surfaces providing protection against sliding on oily wet surfaces and the angle-wise cleat pattern provides self-cleaning of the sole.
- The range of sizes and widths are manufactured on the basis of the last form used for footwear manufacturing, to ensure comfort and fatigue-free working throughout the day.
TR CU 019/2011
Liner: artificial knitted fur, density 550 g/m2, 100% polyester.
Protective composite toe cap (MIL 200).
Removable insole: artificial knitted fur, density 550 g/m2, 100% polyester.
Outsole: double-layered, PU/TPU.
The lug sole depth: 3 mm.
Fastening type: laces.
Height: 126 ± 5 mm.