- ONáMICRO PRO microfiber with polyurethane coating for outer layer Soft piping protects from side impacts.
- Wear resistant, water absorbing and moisture wicking ARTICO and ONáSTEAM fabrics for lining.
- Moisture wicking ARTICO POR removable insole for greater comfort to the wearer.
- Steel toe cap protects forefoot against impacts of 200áJ (MILá200) due to aáspecial pad that prevents pressure on theáfoot.
- Two-layer oil- and gasoline-resistant outsole (resistant to aggressive materials, such as oils and petrochemicals, acid solutions with up to 20% concentration).
- Shock-absorbing polyurethane midsole reduces shock loads and makes the footwear light, comfortable and highly heat-resistant.
- The outsole is made of wear-resistant, heat-resistantáup to 100░Đ thermoplastic polyurethane which provides deformation and chafing resistance.
- The 3,0 mm cleated outsole ensures good traction to various surfaces providing protection against sliding on oily surfaces and the angle-wise cleat pattern provides self-cleaning of the sole.
- The range of sizes and widths are manufactured on the basis of the last form used for footwear manufacturing, to ensure comfort and fatigue-free working throughout the day.
Upper:áONáMICRO PRO microfiber with polyurethane coating.
Liner:áARTICO, ONáSTEAM fabrics.
Inside protective toecap:ásteel (MILá200).
Outsole:átwo-layer: polyurethane/ thermoplastic polyurethane
Sizes: 35 to 48.
! In order to learn how to choose correct size you have to refer
to size charts with instructions by clicking the following link
TR CU 019/2011