This safety harness is specifically designed for operation in explosive atmospheres.
- Back and front attachment points.
- Back and front work positioning points lock.
- Unique ExoFit shoulder and back padding for an increased comfort.
- Shock absorbing comfortable pads in the hips and legs areas.
- Breathable padding technology ensures linings wick moisture awayfrom the body for comfortable wear all day.
- Donning without tangling in accessories.
- Pelvic support belt.
- Quick-Connect buckles for easy fastening.
- The edges of the straps are stitched, featuring elastic tips for secure grip for adjustment.
- TALON Self-Retracting Lifeline is attached to the harness.
- Easy straps adjustment.
- Breakdown indicator.
- ATEX certified and CE approved.
The harness is designed for workers who require extra protection in potentially explosive atmosphere.
Operation conditions: From –40 to +60°C.
Material: Polyester, alloy steel rings.
Weight: 2.5 kg.
TR CU 019/2011