The earmuffs are intended to protection against moderate noise in all industries, they are recommended especially for oilfield workers, steel workers, when working in reduced temperatures, in mechanical works (riveting, forge work, punching) and protect against noise produced by operating equipment and machinery.
- Height adjustable holders with adapters to attach to the hard hat
- The adapters allow for wearing protective face shields (KBT type)
- Acoustic absorbers made from specially selected foamed polyurethane ensure good noise absorption and are easily retrievable from the cups for cleaning
- Soft wide cushions ensure an optimum sealing with a low pressure which provides good comfort even in case of prolonged use.
- Steel mounting of the holders ensure stable pressure to the head.
- 2 attachment points to the cup
- 8-step height adjustment for individual height adjustment
Protective properties: protection against exposure to noise up to 107 dB (SNR=27 dB).
Weight: under 189 g.
TR CU 019/2011
EN 352-3: 2002 (DIN EN 352-3: 2003)