Earmuffs with steel wire head harness, mounted on protective helmets. Supplied complete with universal adapters Uniform noise reduction at all frequencies (Air Flow Control). Lightweight. SNR 27 dB. Individual package: a cardboard box.
Due to steel wire construction VeriShield range earmuffs are robust and resistant to daily use without compromising comfort.
- Improved hearing protection with lightweight earmuffs. Optimum comfort over a long period. Thanks to the ultra-light weight, workers will be less fatigued when used throughout the entire work shift.
- Wide range of sizes - comfortably fits a wide range of head sizes. 17% more adjustable than earlier versions.
- Ideal for workers with larger ears, or who wear hearing aids. Opening area of the cup increased by 16% over earlier versions.
- Comfortable, lightweight and cushioned headband. Steel-wire construction with padded headband and precision micro adjustments designed for just the right fit around the ear.
- New unique memory foam that combines denser and softer foam than previous models, for greater comfort and attenuation. Reduces squeezing pressure on the head and enhances comfort. Memory foam ear cushions.
- Robust construction - an oil-resistant cup surface to withstand oily, heavy-work environments and frequent cleaning. ABS molded with internal baffle design for lighter weight.
The earbuds clampáduring use and tilt back when not in use. Suitable for a wide range of helmets. The package contains 3 pairs of adapters that are supplied in a standard package.
Protective properties:áSNR 27 dB.