“Ū‚ Class 3 protection against reduced air temperatures and wind
- Straight fit jacket†with three layer insulation.
- The hood †is warm, removable with a zipper, with volume adjustment. A visor and a high Velcro chin guard protects your face from the elements and wind.
- Front fastening with a strong double slider zipper and a windproof flap on the outside, which is fixed with Velcro, and with an inner placket under the zipper. Double slider zipper allows unzipping from the bottom for convenient driving and working in a sitting position.
- Band collar†is heat insulated, fleece lining.
- Pockets†with flaps: two breast pockets - with a zipper, two lower; an inner breast pocket with Velcro closure.
- Badge loop with metal half-ring is located on the left side of the chest.
- The sleeve construction† corresponds to the main position the arm takes while working, making it more comfortable to work and therefore the arms get less tired.
- Sleeve cuffs with elastic tape and knitted wristbands inside the sleeves keep you warm.
- Waist and bottom hem drawstrings - for extra wind protection.
- Retroreflective elements:†retroreflective stripes and fluorescent yellow detailing increase visibility.
Outer layer fabric:†100% polyamide with polyurethane waterproof coating and water-repellent finish, density 135 g/m2.
Insulator:†FEEL MICRO, 150 g/m3, 2 layers.
Color:†dark blue, fluorescent yellow detailing.
High-quality retroreflective 5 cm wide tape provides good visibility of the worker.
Sizes:†80-84 to 128-132, Heights: 158-164 to†170-176.
! In order to learn how to choose correct size you have to refer
to size charts with instructions by clicking the following link
TR CU 019/2011
Class 3 protection against reduced air temperatures and wind