The unique device Sealed-Blok 3 in 1 is a tight fall arrest device with a rescue winch and descending function. All important shell elements are tight and protected against stains, thus providing reliability in severe conditions and aggressive media. Used at production of oil, gas and other mineral resources, including off-shore.
- The rescue function RSQ allows the rescuer for selection of an optimal way of rescue after breakdown – automatic descending mode or descending with assistance for additional safety of the worker.
- The rescue winch is easily activated.
- The breakdown indicator allows for quick check of the device to detect the case of breakdown during operation.
- Additional bracket for attachment to a tripod or inclined mast.
- The carrying handle makes device transportation easier and can be used as an additional anchor point.
- A karabiner designed for 1.633 kg load – increased strength of the flap ensures safe connection when working in the aggressive medium.
- Allowable user weight 140 kg.
Shell material: aluminum with a pad from stainless steel.
Wire rope material: stainless steel.
Wire rope diameter: 5 mm.
Wire rope length: 15 m.
Weight: 14.9 kg.
TR CU 019/2011